This website used to be for pregnant and new mamas who love to hike. Now its just a good place to post information about hikes I am going to do for those who want to join me.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Losing the Pooch

The most annoying remnant of pregnancy (after labor aches disappear) is the Pooch. It's particularly pronounced after Baby 2 (I have learned the hard way). I found this article recommending walking as the best way to lose the pooch. My doctor also recommended crunches and Kegels.

The article recommends maintaining good posture, and I have noticed that my posture is terrible now, probably the result of curling over to nurse and to carry the baby. I feel a little silly correcting this by practicing good posture, but, duh, that seems like the only remedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home